The Birthday Party ..... (Femdom)

Jen approached and I could see her eyes appraising my naked body. My hands were behind my back and my feet were spread wide apart. Her eyes traveled from my chest to my thighs and back up to my crotch where they settled. She had a sly grin on her face and her eyes danced with excitement.

“Well, JerBear, I think you know what I want for my present, don’t you?” Without waiting for a reply, she reached over and with her left hand lifted my penis up out of the way. Her right middle finger pressed against her thumb formed an “O” and she held this up against my balls and then released her finger and flicked my balls. It made a resounding smack, even though it made me visibly flinch I was determined not to make a sound or cry out. Lisa let out a little gasp but then leaned forward so that she could see what was happening, close up. I glanced at Amy and Arielle and saw grins on both of their faces; they knew what Jen had in mind!

“Oh, Mister Hard-on, you’re a tough guy, aren’t you? Well, maybe you thought you were but this is my party and I’m in control of you, your body AND your hard-on! ”

Even though my penis had stiffened again, she controlled it by twisting it hard to the side and out of her way. She reached between my legs all the way to my buttocks, and then pulled her hand back out, dragging her fingernails along my buns. “Uh oh, I thought, that’s going to leave a mark!”

But she didn’t stop there, when her fingers finally reached my balls, she wrapped them around my sack and pulled down sharply.

“Ok mister hard guy” she said while glancing over to her friends “here’s what I want. I will hold and squeeze your balls for 10 seconds, tightening the grip along the way. If you make a noise or if you move, I'll punch your balls. If you're silent and don't move for the 10 seconds, I'll stroke you!”

Well there is no arguing with any woman when she has a grip on your balls, but there is no arguing with Jen anytime! I had already placed myself (literally) in her hands and was there as long as she wanted to hang on. She started squeezing and simultaneously counted out loud. “One!”



In an effort to escape the inevitable pain I forced my mind back to how I got in this situation. I was sound asleep when my cell phone went off and I heard that familiar voice.

“Hey JerBear, what’cha doing? You need to get that delicious little butt of yours down here!”
The voice on the phone shook the sleep out of me head and I glanced at the clock, 7:00 AM it was early. Doesn’t that woman ever sleep?

“Jen, what’s going on”, I said, “of course if you need me – or my butt – I’m on my way. But what’s the story?” “Never mind about a story” she replied, “don’t you want to see your old friends?”

It had been months seen I’d seen Jen and her friends. And while I thought of them often, Jen was always on the go and I’d missed her when I tried to call. If she was reaching out now, it was not a date to miss! “Ok” I said, “when and where”?

That morning found me driving by the beach on the way to our rendezvous. As I drove I was glad to once again be in the heavy, warm breeze where the smell of the ocean and blooming flowers permeated the air. I loosened the top buttons of my shirt and felt ready to meet the party girls again. Jen hadn’t given me any clues to our meeting, other than an address and time.
“Two” said Jen as she tightened her grip. I involuntarily pushed my pelvis towards her in a vain attempt to release some of the pressure. But Jen had her hand firmly on my now rigid penis and used it to push me back. The pressure was tolerable – now, but I didn’t know how I would hold out for 8 more counts! Amy and Arielle didn’t want to left out of the ball busting action and they each dragged their chairs closer and took a big gulp of their drinks. Lisa’s eyes were wide and focused on Jen’s hand around my balls. But she was aware enough to reach out and grab my butt cheek and pull me a few inches closer her way so that she had a better view.
“Three” said Jen as she tightened her grip still further. Amy gave Arielle a little nudge with her elbow as I grit me teeth. Arielle whispered something in her ear that caused them each to giggle and turn their attention back to the pressure being put on my balls.



Seconds after I had rung the bell, Jen came out and greeted me on the doorstep. “You made it just in time! Follow me around back to the patio. The party really couldn’t get started without you here!” I followed her around back, but before we went through the privacy gate she turned, put her hand on my chest and stopped me. “You should know, JerBear that the party girls are all here to celebrate my birthday. You of course, are the entertainment. We’re going to make sure that you have a VERY good time, but before that happens, you have to absolutely take care of all of our needs; including serving drinks, grilling and what ever other tasks the girls ask you to perform. It’s simple really; just say yes, to all our requests! Now, take your clothes off here and in we go!”

“Four” Jen said and squeezed her fingers ever tighter. I felt like collapsing on the floor but Jen’s grip help me immobile. The discomfort had turned to pain but I was determined not to ask her to stop. No, I was going to take this like a man! I knew that Jen liked the power and control that having men “by the balls” gave her. She’d said this to me on more than one occasion. And truthfully, I liked letting her have control. She seemed to know my desires and the many ways to fulfill them - better than I did myself.

At the sound of “Five” Jen’s hand tightened still further. I gasped involuntarily and the girls nudged each other. They pointed to my balls and while Amy and Arielle giggled, I noticed Lisa squirming a little in her chair. She crossed and then uncrossed her legs, licked her lips and leaned in closer. For her part, Jen moved in a closer to increase her leverage. I lowered my face into her hair and breathed deeply smelling her essence and distracting myself momentarily. Her presence this close was intoxicating and it was easy to lose myself, she sensed what I was thinking and simultaneously jerked my penis harder to the side and pushed me back. “You just stand there mister, I’m in control of your balls and your erection – you only have to think about that”! It was impossible not to think about those things. My penis was now stiff and as hard as a rock and having it wrenched to the side was painful enough but Jen’s treatment of my nude body and showing it to the other girls made my erection harder and harder. The girls were enjoying both; Jen’s treatment of my penis and my obvious embarrassment. Lisa’s face was getting slightly flushed, but her eyes were taking it all in.



Jen’s patio had a privacy fence around three sides, and her house was on the fourth. It also featured ample sunshine, a grill, and seating adequate for small parties. Jen’s party was made up of the girls I’d met on our previous adventures; Lisa, Amy and Arielle. They were all as cute as they were outgoing and each sexy in her own way. Amy requested that I mix and serve them their drinks right off as they were all a little warm from sitting in the sun. I happily complied, and busied myself with the task. Amy came over to the table and offered to help break up the ice which was in a cooler on the ground. Pretending to balance herself, she put one hand on my left butt before leaning over to scoop the ice. Of course then she had to fill the glasses I’d arranged in front of me. While I was shaking the mix (which admittedly caused some ball bouncing and penis jiggling) Amy was filling the glasses with ice. And, keeping both of us distracted by “accidentally” brushing my penis with her hand with each glass filling!
The other girls knew what she was up to and were smiling. Of course, with all the jiggling and accidental brushing, my penis began to stiffen quite a bit – this too was noticed and commented upon by Arielle; “hey bartender! I want a swizzle stick too!” The girls laughed hard but then politely accepted the drinks when I finally brought them around. They all “accidentally” brushed my penis with the backs of their hands while picking up their glass. Of course, I could have held the tray a little higher, but knowing Jen’s proclivity for ball grabbing, I was trying to protect myself as best I could!

“Six!” she said exuberantly. “You’ve made it more than half way JerBear; do you really think you can hold out till 10?” I couldn’t reply, my Adam’s apple was high in my throat and I was breathing in short breaths. I could feel little beads of perspiration starting to break out on my forehead. Jen’s hold was so tight that I was up on my tip toes most of the time. The girls seemed to find this quite amusing, particularly since getting on my toes tightened my buttocks and they couldn’t seem to resist pinching or patting me when that happened. They did try to hide their smirks and grins, but without much success.



Grilling while nude can be viewed as either a challenge or a foolhardy endeavor. Jen, sweetheart that she is, insisted that she’d “guard the jewels” as she put it and stationed herself on a chair right next to the grill. Whenever I lifted the lid to check out the food, she’d quickly lift her hand up and cover my crotch – of course she was a little over cautious in my opinion! To her, covering my crotch meant putting her hand completely over my penis and then sliding them down to my balls and back up again “just being careful” she’d say, then chuckle along with her friends. Of course, all this “protection” tended to make my penis stiffen up and become erect. This affect really egged on the girls who thought I should “show them how I liked to touch myself” or show them “what feels good”. We were lucky the food didn’t burn! Especially since towards the end of the cooking time, Jen put the oven mitt on top of my penis and with the girls laughing and commenting my penis kept pushing straight up and twitching! It made the mitt look like it was waving at them. I thought they would all fall off their chairs!

“Seven seconds JerBear”, Jen made it sound like an eternity. It was certainly feeling like one to me. Jen needed more leverage so she finally let go of my penis and moved to my side. My penis was totally erect now and while standing straight up, it was not impeding her ball gripping hand at all. She moved her left hand around to my butt and used it to push me more tightly into her right hand.

I heard her count “Eight” and her hand tightened again. I stifled a groan but the girls knew my discomfort and they grinned and nodded.



We’d finished eating when I saw Jen whisper something to Lisa. Lisa grinned and nodded her head, yes. Jen stood and suggested that we move inside where she’d have more room to get her birthday present. The girls quickly gave their approval and moved to go in, except for Lisa who lingered behind. When she and Jen made eye contact, Jen gave a little nod which caused Lisa to get a gig grin. She came over to me, reached down and wrapped her hand around my penis. “Come on JerBear, I’m going to lead you in. We wouldn’t want to lose you at this point in the party!” With that she turned, but kept a firm grasp of me penis – which was growing in her hand. Once again, I was getting a very stiff erection and the girls were not only watching it now, but were aggressively handling it!

“Nine, almost there JerBear – but now I’m really busting your balls!” And I think she truly was! The pain was excruciating. The sweat was running from my forehead into my eyes, which was OK because that way the girls couldn’t see how my eyes were starting to water. And I think my jaw was locking from gritting my teeth so hard and so long.

“JerBear! That’s ten!!!” said Jen as she gradually released her grip on my balls. “I was hoping you’d do it, because I do want to give you that stroking I promised!”

With that, she dropped to her knees so that her face was at direct level with my penis. She reached around and put both hands on my butt cheeks, which she gently squeezed and then rubbed. While this was going on, she put her mouth close to the head of my penis and started blowing air on it. I felt a little shudder go through my body and my penis grew hard and heavy.
Jen slid her hands around to my front and wrapped them around the base of my penis and then slowly pulled them up – all of the way to the head which she then massaged with a circling motion. She then slightly tightened her grip and very slowly she pulled her hands down to the base of my penis. She repeated this procedure several times. The action drove me wild!! I arched my back and thrust my pelvis in the air. The girls were calling encouragement to Jen and giggling. Lisa was staring intently while rocking back and forth. “OK, JerBear” said Jen as she stood back up, “I think we’d ALL like to see you finish yourself off”. She moved back so the others could have an equal view. She looked me in the eyes and gave me that megawatt smile of hers. I was putty in her hands and she knew it.

The girls arranged themselves in a semi-circle around me while I remained standing. I started slowly but with the girls staring and urging me to greater action I was slick and glistening quickly.



I wrapped my hand around my base and moved it up and down in a rhythm that increased in pace and intensity until I could no longer stand the pleasure and exploded a long stream of cum. The girls cheered, clapped and congratulated me on the performance. Jen handed me a towel so I could clean myself up and I took a minute to recompose myself. I was thinking about the day and how fun these girls are when Lisa stood up, came over and ran her hand from my shoulder down to my butt. She then turned and looked over at Jen and said “it’s my turn now, right?”

“Oh, yea, Lisa! He’s all yours”! With that approval, Lisa slid her hand around to my front and down to my balls.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Molly's Therapy Couch

The Performance Pouch Story

Plan B