Clothed Male Nude Female (CMNF)

I paused at the doorway and looking in the bedroom. There Jen was, engrossed in her laptop – and she was naked. She was in bed, lying on her back with the laptop screen propped against her upraised legs. No matter how many times I’ve seen her, each time was fresh and new … and each made my heart beat faster.

My eyes traveled along her long, slender legs (I really owe the stairmaster, I thought) and paused for some time at the curve of her delightful bottom. My eyes then darted to her exposed and erect nipple. I find myself licking my lips and leaning forward as my eyes linger there.

“What’cha doing”, I asked stepping into the room. “Reading some delightful fantasy” she responded. I tossed my hat onto a chair in the corner and went to her side. “What’s it about?” I asked. “Oh, just some guy who likes being naked for me on the beach” she nonchalantly replied. I sat down on the edge of the bed and inhaled her aroma. “I can tell it excites you” I said, “and I love your perfume”. “I’m not wearing any” she replied. “I know” I said, and I meant it.

I slipped my arm beneath her and put my face in her neck and breathed deeply. She was intoxicating – I could tell the story was affecting her because her skin was warm and she was squirming under my touch. I put my lips on her neck and then slowly started sliding them down over her lovely shoulders. I pulled them across her lower neck and then down between her breasts. Wetting my lips, I slid them over the gorgeous curve of her breast to the erect nipple and spent some time flicking my tongue back and forth on it and then slid them back down and up the other side to the other nipple. This one a gently sucked while my free hand slid down her side, over her hip and slowly engulfed her crotch. It was already moist and her knees parted slightly to accommodate my hand while she used her hands to push the laptop to the far side of the bed.

Then, slowly, I moved my lips down from her breasts to her center, tongued her navel and then moved down lower. I inhaled her aroma and kissed her light blonde pubic hair, alternating between kissing and licking until I could no longer stand the tension and had to bury my face into her essence. Jen felt it too, wrapping those long slender legs around my back and using them to pull me in tight while she used her hands to push the back of my head into her – deeper and deeper.

I moved my hands to the back of her cheeks and pulled her into me, tighter and tighter. Jen started to gyrate her hips and I pulled my face back until my lips were lightly brushing against her pubic lips at her own pace, with my tongue flicking in and out of her. She started to moan and once again pushed against the back of my head and with her legs locked me into position. We rolled back and forth several times until she rolled herself on top of me and thrust her head and shoulders back and pushed herself onto my face with all her strength. She moved her hips back and forth to the rhythm of her passion and then suddenly let out a small cry and let loose here feelings. I moved my mouth tightly around her crotch and caught her juice as it pulsed against my lips, tongue and into my throat.



We stayed in that embrace for minutes, or hours – time meant nothing. Then Jen rolled off of me and said “Hey, let’s get you out of those jeans”. And with a smile she tugged on my zipper.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Interesting to know.

Popular posts from this blog

Molly's Therapy Couch

The Performance Pouch Story

Plan B