Recovering Nicely

 Recovering Nicely

 

I'm recovering nicely, thank you everyone for your encouragement. 

Since I think surgery scars and testicle bruising don't look attractive, I'm continuing with images from the past.   I've enjoyed looking back at them.  Hopefully I'll be more presentable soon.

This one first appeared in Playgirl Magazine way back in April of 2004 - whew! where did those 19 years go?  Playgirl technically owns this photo but since they went out of print, I'm OK  posting it here.  I thought the fall coloration was timely.





Comments

Modesty Ablaze said…
I always enjoy your photos ... old or new, they always grab my attention!!!

Xxx - K
Annie Savoy said…
beautiful pose. the lighting is wonderful
molly said…
That is so cool that you were in the magazine. Did you keep a copy of the magazine?

Molly
JerBear said…
Molly, I did for a long time, but then got rid of it. It just was never the sort of thing you'd bring out to show your guests ...

Popular posts from this blog

Molly's Therapy Couch

The Performance Pouch Story

Plan B