7 OH!

 

 7 OH!

I just turned 70, SEVENTY, years old. 

Honestly friends, I don't know how this happened or happened so soon.  But it left me wondering: should I stop posting (no one wants to look at their naked grandpa), should I try to hide the ravages of age and carry on a little lie, or should I pretend it never happened?

 I decided that:  I love being here, I have a need to show myself, and I am not going to hide a thing.   What you all see is what you get and it's real (and every wrinkle was hard earned).   So, here's what a 70 year old man looks like in real life. Thank you for your understanding.  








Comments

molly said…
Happy birthday lovely man. I love that you share here and I hope you keep doing so.

molly
slave sindee said…
congrats and happy Birthday

Popular posts from this blog

Molly's Therapy Couch

The Performance Pouch Story

Plan B