Sinful Sunday

 Breakfast at Stiffany's

This was more than I expected.

And maybe more than Molly asked for. 

I met my 'net friend, Claire Williams, on a CFNM (clothed female nude male) site. So her work in response to my request for an edited photo should not have surprised me.   I love her sense of humor and the way she has of gently putting my male ego in a place we can all enjoy. Clair wrote a short story to go with her work.  It follows the pic. 

The only thing I'm uncomfortable with is that she switched my head with one from another photo.  She wanted it facing another direction. Still, that's just not right.




Stiffany’s is one of my favourite hotels and whenever I’m working in the area I stay there for a day or two. The rooms are rather luxurious and the food is good. They are particularly renowned for their salads and the room service is excellent.

My last visit was in the summer. The weather was hot so just before going to bed I phoned room service and asked for a salad for breakfast at eight o’clock. I don’t like my salads to be smothered in the various concoctions they sometimes serve up so I said “I’d like it served undressed please.”

“Very good Miss,” he replied, and put the phone down.

The next morning after showering I got dressed and just lounged on my bed waiting for room service. Shortly there was a knock on the door.

“Who is it?”

“Room service with your salad breakfast Miss.”

I shouted “Come in!”

Now I was prepared for my salad but what I wasn’t prepared for was that the waiter would serve it stark naked. I just stared at him open-mouthed.

“You seem surprised Miss,” he said.

“W. . .w. . .well, you don’t have any clothes on,” I spluttered.

“Exactly, Miss. You did ask for the salad to be served undressed, and I am undressed.”

“Yes, b.. b.. but what I meant was . . .” The words faded in my mouth as I looked at his rapidly rising erection. It was magnificent so I crawled nearer the end of the bed to get a better look. As I did so it rose even higher fully exposing his two beautifully rounded testicles. I now realised why the place was called “Stiffany’s”. I knew the room service was good but I didn’t realise it was this good.

By now he was holding my plate of salad in his right hand. “Where would you like me to put your salad Miss?” he said. “And is there anything else I can do for you?”

“Yes,” I replied. “Just hold the salad in your hand and keep standing right there.” I mean a girl’s got to make the most of her opportunities hasn’t she, and I wasn’t going to miss this one. I swung around off the bed and knelt down in front of him.

My face was just inches from his glorious trio and I could clearly see the veins which were doing such a marvellous job on his naked penis. I stretched out my hand hesitantly and gently brushed the side of his erection. I wondered whether he might make a bolt for it. But he didn’t, he just stood there. Realising he was up for a bit of fun I quickly dashed into the little wardrobe room, which led off the bedroom, and took my pink feather boa from its hook. Then I took off my blouse and draped the boa around my top.

The waiter smiled briefly as I emerged and resumed my position before him. I cupped both testicles in my left hand and took a light grip of his erect penis with my right moving it slowly and without too much pressure up and down. He grew harder with my every move, so I used the end of my boa to tease him by flicking the feathers up and down between his open legs. This drew a long mmmmmmm sound from him and a sigh.

Thus encouraged I drew a little nearer. With a hand on each of his strong thighs I gave each testicle a long, slow wet kiss as my lips enveloped them. Looking up I could see his eyes were shut and he was breathing deeply. I then ran the tip of my tongue in little jumps right up the length of his erection. I took the whole of its tip into my mouth, grasped it lightly with my teeth and sucked hard. My swirling tongue told me that he was now rock hard and I leaned back slightly to see the effect. He was now almost vertical. His penis reminded me of the tower of Pisa - a few degrees out of upright but well worth looking at.

He looked down and smiled, probably wondering why I’d stopped. I realised that I must be displaying quite a bit of cleavage from his angle of view. I was hoping this helped, so I returned to my work with renewed vigour now realising that he was getting to the point of no return and that I was in control of him sexually. He was mine to mould and control. I noticed with great admiration that he was still noncholantly supporting my plate of salad in his hand.

I ran the tips of my nails up the veins embossed on the smooth skin of his naked penis and flicked underneath its tip with my tongue. Soon a tiny bead of pre-cum emerged and I spread it ever so slowly around the tip with my finger. This drew little groans of pleasure and I knew he was nearing an orgasm and by now would be wanting to come to get his sexual relief. I know room service waiters are trained to come quickly but I didn’t want him to cum too quickly, so I decided to deny him and sat back again just flicking the end of my boa round and round his upright rod as I looked up and giggled. I could see his eyes were shut tight and his mouth was wide open as he gasped at his quick breaths.

I cradled both testicles in my hand and gently massaged them in little circles getting them ready to provide the inevitable fountain which was soon bound to erupt. A few firm strokes drew more urgent cries of Aaaaaah! Aaaaaah! as a pool of pre-cum covered his already shiny tip.

Then, with urgency I took his erection into my mouth and sucked hard. He responded with several thrusts of his hips as he drove his wet penis across my tongue and deeper into my mouth. I sucked harder and swirled my tongue around. He answered with more and louder cries and groans and I felt his knees start to bend. I gave a final suck and took hold of his erect penis very firmly in my hand stroking it quickly up and down. At the same time I grasped his testicles and pushed them upwards.

 The result was a loud cry as he bent further forward and thrust out his hips. I smiled as the milky white sperm shot upwards in a delicate arc curving sideways at the top. Unfortunately, his muscular reaction caused his arms, including my plate of salad to move forward also. “Dammit!” I thought. I’d ordered my salad undressed, but it was suddenly well and truly dressed.

 


Comments

molly said…
I love the edit on this image. It definitely ticks the CMNF thing for sure

Molly

Popular posts from this blog

Molly's Therapy Couch

The Performance Pouch Story

Plan B