First Snow 

 

First Snow

We knew it was coming.

We could feel its quickening pulse,

the increasing waves of wind and cold,

the sharp slaps of cold front snaps and

the winds gusting with increased ferocity.

 

Yet when it came it was without a bang,

no thunder, no loud claps just a sigh.

A whimper of submission and 

a whisper of release.  It rolled over us

like a down comforter pulled up to our chins.


What was left was a silence. Everything was buried,

burned up, used and depleted.   We wrapped ourselves

in our thoughts and felt only the softness, 

the moisture and the comfort of its passing. 


We are together in the quiet.  Time to put on a jacket.

And a hat.


Please excuse the indulgence of posting two photos.   I wasn't sure which one was best for Sinful Sunday.  The first seems more artistic and you can see the snow, the second is more sexual and better shows my "real feelings".   Any feedback on which you prefer is appreciated.

Thanks, JerBear






Comments

Modesty Ablaze said…
Well ... I'm just worried you weren't standing there too long composing your different versions. After all, we wouldn't want it to catch frost-bite now would we ???
Xxx - K
JerBear said…
Well I was generating a bit of heat while "composing". Ha!

Thanks Modesty.
molly said…
Both are great picture but I prefer the first one, seeing the snow brings you more into the setting and it is definitely an erotic picture.

Molly
JerBear said…
Thanks Molly! I appreciate the feedback since I wanted to use one of the photos for a short story I'm contemplating.

Everything I know about erotic a woman taught me ...

Popular posts from this blog

Molly's Therapy Couch

Plan B

The Performance Pouch Story