Making A Naked Waiter

 Making a Naked Waiter

 

When I saw this month's prompt, I selected a photo and worked to make a silhouette in order to play along. THEN, I looked at Molly's example pics and saw that she was looking for something a little different than what I had in mind.  But too late.   Anyway, here it is.  

Happy New Year everyone.

 

Here's how to make a naked waiter.

  Recipe for “Naked Waiter” drinks

3/4 oz Pernod® licorice liqueur
3/4 oz Mandarine Napoleon® orange liqueur
1 oz pineapple juice
4 oz sparkling bitter lemon soda
Pour into an ice-filled wine goblet, and garnish with a lemon wedge. 

 In all honesty, I haven't had one of these ...
 

If anyone has tasted a naked waiter, I'd love to hear about it. 

 

 



 The original photo, for those who are interested, follows.

 






Comments

Modesty Ablaze said…
Mmm ... just how I like my waiters to bring me my drink !!!
Xxx - K
Mrs Fever said…
I like your interpretation of "silhouette" -- I'm not quite sure how I'd feel about the drink 'naked waiter', but I certainly wouldn't mind if my cocktail of choice was brought to me by a naked waiter. ;)

Very fun photo!

(Oh, and I especially like the formal touch of the bow tie.) ;)
molly said…
Oh no, this totally works. My version was just my interpretation of the prompt but there are no right way to do it. I thin this is brilliant. It reminds me James Bond opening credits.

Molly
Life of Elliott said…
Bet this waiter gets a lot of tips.

Popular posts from this blog

Molly's Therapy Couch

The Performance Pouch Story

Plan B