My road to perdition 


 

Since after all, this is "Sinful Sunday" .

 

The serpent beguiled me,

                                         and I did eat"

                                        Genesis 3:13

 

Dame the calories!

To hell with the carbs!

I'm ditching the diet and

I want what I want.


Today I want pancakes.

Blueberry pancakes.

with melted butter - LOTS

And warm maple syrup.


It's a slippery slope because

the heart will always want 

what it needs to to be complete.

 It's my road to perdition.

 

It will be slippery with butter and syrup.









Comments

Life of Elliott said…
That's a fun pic! Nice cheeky smile, as the Brits say.
molly said…
I love this..you look so happy

Molly
JerBear said…
How can one not be happy when you're naked and cooking for a woman?

Thanks for looking Molly.

JerBear

Popular posts from this blog

Molly's Therapy Couch

The Performance Pouch Story

Plan B