Outtakes

 Outtakes

 

Have you ever planned a photo shot that you thought would be really, really good and it was an utter failure?  Laugh out loud kind of failure?   I have. 

After intently watching my photography partner doing her yoga exercises, she decided that yoga would be just the thing for me.   Never mind that my body is stiff and non flexible, nor that I can't even do a down dog pose without grunting in discomfort.  No, if I was going to watch her, she was going to watch and photograph me.  And she had me with the idea, a back bend handstand which would make my erection stand up tall.   But it was was like what Dirty Harry said "A man's got to know his limitations." 

My partner, now military-like drill instructor soon had me bent and contorted.   And her attention had me, as Tom Waits sang "getting harder than Chinese algebra".  The challenge to me was that she wanted some parts of me soft and pliable and other parts hard and stiff - and I kept getting them mixed up.   It was too much, and just before I collapsed on the floor we ended up with this. 

Not doing that again.

 






Comments

Life of Elliott said…
I wonder what that seahorse thinks of all this exposure???
Modesty Ablaze said…
Yes, I have rather gathered from regularly viewing your posts, that your body is regularly very ... stiff !!!

Xxx - K
molly said…
Ahhh I do love my yoga. I find it very soothing but it does take some practice

Molly
Sexilicious Ash said…
This is hilarious! Even more so because this sounds exactly like my husband. On Sinful Sunday January 3rd, I had the great idea of taking a picture of him arching his back and his erection sticking out (very similar to what you describe) and making a wonderful silhouette. But his back would not arch at all. I contort my body into lots of crazy yoga poses, so I couldn't fathom him not being able to just arch his back. I learned my lesson. Some people just aren't flexible. At all.

Popular posts from this blog

Molly's Therapy Couch

The Performance Pouch Story

Plan B