led by desire

 Led by Desire

 More on "L"

I thought of a couple more "L" words that I wanted to put with an image: Led and Leash.

Seeing and reading about the development of strong dominant women here on Sinful Sunday (like Vanilla Free Sex and her boots) I thought posting this in their honor was appropriate.   

Thank you all for looking and commenting.

 

Led by Desire

I love you

I adore you

I trust you

 

I spoke these words in my mind

as I stood in front of you while

you bound, first my balls then

wrapped the line around my cock.

 

I love you 

I adore you

I DO trust you

 

The words had become a mantra now

as you made the final twist of the rawhide which

was looped around my dick head and pulled tight.

Your firm tug on the the line pulled my whole

dick and balls around and now we faced the door. 

 

I love you

I adore you

I HAVE to trust you

 

You pushed open the door

and led me out into the sun

and down the path to the road.


 




Comments

Modesty Ablaze said…
Oooh ... I do like a good Leash ... and this looks like lovely fun !!!
Xxx - K
molly said…
This is an absolutely amazing image... maybe my all time favourite one of yours so far

Molly

Popular posts from this blog

Molly's Therapy Couch

The Performance Pouch Story

Plan B