something to hold on to

 On senses

Winter in the woods of the far north means short daylight hours and long cold nights.   I took advantage of one of these nights to play around with some words, images and well, whatever else popped up.

 


In the dark I look for It. 

finding It, I unfold Its curled 

length and inspect It with 

light fingertip touches.


smooth soft skin

firm head, slightly moist

It trembles at my touch.

I squeeze hard, feeling It's pulse 

throb in my hand. The beat

quickens in anticipation.


sliding my hand down It,

I feel a tremor in my legs

they go weak, ready to submit.

It answers. With a twitch

aided by its newly solid state


It wants friction and searches wildly

frustrated by my slippery fingers It

pushes and thrusts upwards 

wildly stabbing at air. It needs 

the release of surrounding skin

wrapping It in heat

 and matching  

It's need to join. 






Comments

David Mei said…
Cold nights warm thoughts
The days are getting longer
What’s a man to do when the frost seals off the world?
Heat t up indoors.

Thanks for sharing.
JerBear said…
My thoughts exactly David. Thanks.
molly said…
Naked by an real fire... that is such a wonderfully sensual experience. I love the gifs you created from this, especially there first one, there is something about how you move your body in that one that feels very authentic

Molly
Modesty Ablaze said…
Oohh ... yes, very hot !!!
Xxx - K
JerBear said…
Thank you modesty.

Just trying to live up to the standards you set!
Anonymous said…
A warm fire, a naked male in his classic pumping and penis pulling motion; what more could the viewer ask for?

Zelda, TGC photographer

Popular posts from this blog

Molly's Therapy Couch

The Performance Pouch Story

Plan B