Cumming for Cassie

 

I'm so proud of ALL the women in The Girl's Club.   

I wanted to be a voice of encouragement as they took charge of owning their own sexuality - to my surprise they became the voice of my encouragement. 

I have no doubt that the younger females will become strong women of impact in the world and know for sure that the others members already are. 

So it is with sincere honor that I get the opportunity to exhibit my masturbatory pleasure to them. And I do so as a show of respect and appreciation for them and their work. And I have a special "tip of the dick" to Cassie who first voiced a desire to see me do this.  It is extremely embarrassing for me, but also very pleasurable.  Even as a mature male, I can continue to grow.  Thank you Cassie.

 let's begin. I want to get naked.



Sharon's firm supervisory direction was that I needed to do this 500 times!  That's hard because the natural male impulse is to speed it up. This is a controlled build up.  Thank you Sharon.





The first drops of precum are very welcome and add to the sensuality of my cock.








498, 499, 500!


(I had to really fight for control as I got close to that 500 mark)

I also want to personally thank Susan who assures me that masturbating for female viewing is "the most sexually arousing thing a naked male can do for a woman"  That meant a lot to me going forward with this - it gave me courage. And to Jen and Bonnie whose enthusiastic comments gave me as much pleasure as I hope I gave them. Zelda was always there with artistic appreciation. I hope she can find use for these in her library of clips.


Comments

Anonymous said…
Thank you, Mr. Jerbear, for making me feel special by doing what I love seeing the most. Cassie, TGC member
Anonymous said…
JerBear is living visual proof that age is just a number. Keep stroking my long time friend....Sharon, TGC Founder
Anonymous said…
Okay, you masturbated for young Cassie. Now it’s my turn. Do it for me.

Zelda, TGC photographer
Anonymous said…
You made Cassie one happy young lady. That also goes for us ladies who are, ah, a few years older.

Susan
Anonymous said…
That's a bold act Jerbear but I am not surprised. Your blog is impressive and much to my liking.

Kate
Anonymous said…
Now that's what I call baring it all, nudity plus masturbation. Congratulations on your bold sexual act. Yvonne

Popular posts from this blog

Molly's Therapy Couch

The Performance Pouch Story

Plan B