bulges and high quality women

 

 

on bulges and high quality women

 

This post is in HONOR of someone whom I consider a friend who also happens to be fond of bulges.  This month's prompt is the letter "Q"  and what comes to mind is Quality.  She encourages me, gently corrects me when needed and is steadfast, true and always there. A high quality human for sure.

 



I had a couple of options and first went with the one I think is best.  But you might have other ideas ...

 


 


 


 



 
 Damn!  I just can't seem to leave that thing alone.



Cheers to you, Molly.






Comments

Modesty Ablaze said…
Oohh ... you do have quite a colourful collection don't you.

I like the last one best though (LOL !!!)

Xxx - K
JerBear said…
Oh. Yes I guess I do. I have this compulsion to match my underwear with my outer clothes. Weird. I agree.
Annie Savoy said…
I like the second one in blue with your hand in it. Just the right suggestive quality :)
Sexilicious Ash said…
Those are some great bulges. I do approve. That last pic though. Delicious.
molly said…
I love a good bulge

molly

Popular posts from this blog

Molly's Therapy Couch

The Performance Pouch Story

Plan B