The Good Neighbors (CFNM, Voyeur)

It was my first day on the cape and it was beautiful. A bright sun had cut through the ocean chill and was pleasantly warming my skin as I sat on the deck and sipped my morning coffee. I sent out a mental thank you to my friend Jill, who had offered to let me stay at her summer home for a few weeks while I finished work on my book project. She and I had been roommates in college; after which she got married and had kids and I dated my computer and lived with my writing. My main social outlet was through the lives of my characters. I promised myself that that would change as soon as I got this book turned over to the editors.

Jill’s deck faced the ocean, but I could hear car doors closing and motors starting from the front of the house. It was midweek and those who worked in the city were rushing to their cars to get in line on the freeway on-ramp. The deck side view was quite spectacular with a sweeping vista that included a view of the cape where it curves out to sea and a wide expanse of blue-green ocean. This was obviously a favorite place for Jill or her husband Tom because they had a telescope set up on the deck and pointed at a tiny island in the cove. The homes along the sand were staggered in order to provide visual privacy, but when you’re on the deck and leaning over the side rail as I was right now you could look back at the home to one side and see in their window. Much as the person living on the other side could into this home.

Whoa, now that was interesting! As I was studying the house next door, a nude man just walked past the window. He’d obviously just exited the shower because he had a towel draped over his shoulder. I didn’t see his face (frankly I wasn’t looking there), but I clearly saw a very well endowed male with a smooth chest and a muscular behind. I’d guess early 30’s, works out, probably has a live-in, I thought to myself. I stayed in position hoping for another glimpse and was rewarded by a quick view as he walked back the other direction. My mind was racing; I may become an early riser if this could be my morning view! He walked back again but in the meantime had slipped into his underwear – still there was no mistaking the pronounced bulge in the front – this surely warrants further study! I untied the terrycloth robe which moments before had seemed so snug and cozy, but now somehow had become suffocating and hot. Even though I stood there long after my coffee was gone, I didn’t catch another look at him. I heard the front door slam and ran to the front window to see if I could catch a look at him leaving. But only saw him from behind as he walked away down the street. No one else came or went … so maybe he was alone after all.

I spent the rest of the morning and early afternoon trying to restart my writing project. But for some reason, I was too distracted to concentrate. I’d be writing one thing and daydreaming about another. So about 2:00 I decided to clear my head and walk uptown to the coffee shop and see what was going on in the neighborhood. I changed into a pair of clean jeans and a tee shirt, brushed my hair and found my favorite green cap (because a former boyfriend had noticed that it set off the color in my eyes) slipped into a windbreaker and headed down the street. There wasn’t much going on uptown, but I still managed to distract myself for a few hours by reading the local papers, chatting with a few locals at the coffee shop and picking up a few groceries to carry back to the house. I’m not much for cooking when I’m alone, but the act of shopping and planning a meal just makes one feel more settled in a new place. By the time I was turning the corner back to my place it was after 5:00. And, dang, I just missed catching him returning to his house! I saw him for only a few seconds as he was fitting the key in the door, turning the knob and going inside. But that was enough to confirm my impressions from this morning. He had light brown hair, a trim medium build and was in very good shape.

Oh well, I’ll be here for a few weeks AND I’m supposed to be working, not daydreaming about neighbor guys – no matter how delicious they appear to be. So I went inside, put away the groceries and thought I’d read for a while on the deck since the full day of sunshine had warmed things up considerable since this morning. I arranged myself on a comfortable lounge chair in the corner and was through several pages when I noticed movement in the window next door. My neighbor had lowered his window blinds – not all the way since the window was partially open to catch the breeze – but enough so that a person standing couldn’t see in, luckily for me, I’m not standing! By sitting in the low lounge, my eyes were directly across from the opening in the blinds.

Still, I couldn’t see much, just enough to know that he was getting undressed. I could see him unbuckle his belt, pull down his zipper and let his pants drop to the floor. He bent over to pick them up and I was rewarded with a good view of that firm, muscular butt cheek and saw that he’d already taken off his shirt. He hooked his thumbs under the elastic of his underwear and pulled them off with a jerk. And, Oh My God! I hadn’t really had a good view of his dick this morning, but now I did as it sprang out from his underwear - already semi-erect. And it was very substantial – thick, with above average length.

I was concentrating so hard on the view I didn’t realize how turned on it was getting me, but my crotch was starting to feel very hot and moist. Well, I thought, since no one but he could see me on the deck – and he wasn’t looking – I unbuckled my jeans, slid them off my legs and set them aside; being careful not to create too much movement that might attract his attention. I gave myself a couple of quick but satisfying rubs on my crotch and leaving my hand there went back to my viewing.

His dresser was across the room from the window and he facing it with his back to me. I saw him take off his watch and place it on top of the dresser, pick up a magazine and then walked to the side and out of my view! Oh no, I can’t lose sight of him now. This was just too delicious! I rolled my eyes to the sky in frustration and noticed Jill’s telescope in the corner. Hey, maybe I could catch him in another window with that thing. I positioned it below the deck railing and pointed first at the window I’d been looking through. It took a few minutes to figure out and set the magnification, but once that was done it was like looking at a wide screen HD monitor! I could clearly see the dresser now, and the mirror above it. I was about to scan for other window views when I caught movement in the mirror. It was set at such an angle that it reflected the image from his bed – and with him on it! He was lying on his back naked, looking at the magazine. Obviously, an arousing article - because his penis was now fully erect. He was holding it by the base so it was standing straight up in the air. Every few moments he would raise and lower his fist, executing a slow massage that was fantastically erotic. I watched until I thought my eyeball would get stuck on the viewer lens. Pulling away, I realized that my panties were now soaked, so I pulled them off too. I wasn’t worried about movement now, he was preoccupied and I had a sense of urgency in my crotch as well. As I moved back to the eye piece, I moved my hand down and massaged myself at the same slow speed I’d just witnessed from him. My soft folds were already wet and my fingers slid in and out easily as I tried to stay with the rhythm I was watching him execute.



He was wet now too, and his hand was gliding freely up and down and occasionally pausing to pull up on his penis head. My hand movements were mirroring his quite naturally. I was trying to hold back so I wouldn’t miss the show but was sinking into that warm, wet pleasure zone that I didn’t want to stop and couldn’t wait to finish.

I was watching intently when he suddenly arched his back and shot a stream of cum straight up in the air, where it paused and then fell back down on his belly. He paused for a few moments and then relaxed. I climaxed moments after he did with an orgasm that that provided several moments of complete body spasms – I almost cried out, but caught myself just in time and buried my hand even deeper to stifle myself. He reached over and turned off the light on the nightstand and the room went black. Wow, how long have we been here, I thought? The deck, too, was getting dark. I went inside, cleaned up and put on fresh clothes and underwear.

I had just poured a glass of wine, when there was a knock at the door. I went over and opened it and there stood my neighbor. This was the first real chance to see his face and I was pleased to see clear blue eyes that locked right onto mine. “Hi” he said, “I’m your neighbor Jack. My sister said you’d be here for a while and asked me to come by and check on you.”

“Your sister” I asked?

“Oh, I thought she’d told you. Jill is my sister. We bought these two homes at the same time with an inheritance. We take turns helping each other out”.

So, Jill set me up with her brother, I thought. I didn’t know whether to kill her or hug her the next time I see her. “Well please come in” I said “I just poured some wine, would you like a glass?

He held up a bottle and laughed, “I guess we think alike, I brought this for you”. His eyes traveled to the deck and fixed on the telescope – which I hadn’t yet moved back. “Oh my” he said “I think that’s either a little embarrassing or flattering – I’m not sure which”.

I grinned and said “well, let’s have a glass of wine and talk about it.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Molly's Therapy Couch

The Performance Pouch Story

Plan B