How to make a Naked Waiter

A story follows, but first I have an explanation and two caveats: As some of you know, I occasionally write stories or take photos at the request of females on this site. This writing is a product of both. As we've discussed many times, there are many forms of CFNM. This is a female oriented type, so the story may not appeal to all men - it's not intended to. It was written for a female audience. There is a drink recipe in the story. I've never tried it. I prefer scotch, wine or beer. However, if anyone has tried the drink or tries it after reading the story, please report back to us. No promises are made as to how good it may or may not be.

***************************************

“Yes”, she said, “it is about the control. I absolutely love getting men aroused and then having them not be able to do anything about it until/unless I give permission. It is a core element of the CFNM belief! Woman in full control.... even deciding when/if a man is allowed to finish what I've started! That’s what I want!”

Well, that comment and brief storyline from a female fan on this site started me on another story adventure.

How to make a naked waiter:

The idea, Jen explained, was a girl’s night out party for one of her friends who was taking the summer off to attempt an arduous hike. Because she’d be roughing it for some time, Jen wanted the party to be sumptuous with lots of drinks and appetizers and she wanted me to serve them all – in the nude. The idea sounded fun to me, but then Jen brought up the challenge. “And you must be HARD the entire time. If we see you starting to dip, we will call it loudly to your attention and demand that you restore your erection at once. And, because you must maintain it for the entire party, you will not cum – unless and only if, I say you can.

The theme of the party is `rock hard’ in honor of Lisa’s quest. “That’s why I thought of you” She said with her sly smile. So here I was a week later, dressed only in a bow tie, greeting the women as they came to the door and bringing them wine, drinks and appetizers. Jen had hung up a large banner just inside the door where I was stationed. It read “life is HARD, enjoy it!” The women would read the sign look down at my erection and invariably smile. Achieving or maintaining the erection was no problem at this point since none of them was shy and a few ran their finger tip over my penis head as I brought them their drink. The attention, while helping maintain the desired elevation, was working all too well! I was going to have more trouble avoiding release than staying erect!





Jen pretty much left me to her guests, although I saw her watching me out of the corner of her eye as I worked the room dispensing drinks and food. When the party first started, there was quite a bit of accidental “brushing” of my penis or unseen hands giving one of my butt cheeks a squeeze as I maneuvered between groups of women chatting and laughing. But once everyone had a drink or two, the need to dispense libations slowed down and I was able to take a break by myself off in the kitchen.

But the break was not long lasting. “JerBear” I heard Jen loudly call. “I can see you in there, and you’re starting to droop a bit. I want you to come in the room with all of us and perk yourself back up”. Oh my gosh! While taking a break I’d forgotten all about Jen’s dictum and looking down I could see that I was loosing elevation. I could feel my face heat up and I knew I was blushing with embarrassment as I walked back out to the main room. “Stand over here by Lisa” said Jen. “So she’ll have something to remember on her long hike”. I moved over in front of Lisa who was sitting in the middle of the couch with a friend on either side. “Now demonstrate for us how you like to touch yourself” commanded Jen. I looked over at her and saw her eyes sparkle and a little smile in the corner of her mouth. I put one of my hands on a nearby chair and leaned back, exposing myself fully to Lisa. I wrapped my left hand around the base of my penis and slowly moved it up to the top. I did this several times until I could feel its weight increase and the stiffness returning. The women had stopped drinking and were watching my movements intently. It was a little distracting to watch them staring. So I closed my eyes and on the next upward movement of my hand, I brought my palm to the slit of my penis and rubbed it in a circular motion.

“Ok, JerBear” I heard Jen say, “I think you’re back to life now and many of the girls need a fresh drink”. I stopped, somewhat reluctantly, as I was beginning to feel quite aroused. But now my erection was at its peak and the veins in my penis were pulsing. I did manage to stand up and reacquire my drink tray but was now terribly distracted. My embarrassment at having been made to masturbate in front of them all was showing too, my face had a red blush and I was avoiding direct eye contact. The girls at the party had to know how I felt and in fact, were enjoying my discomfort because their attention became constant. They were calling to me to refill drinks, bring food or napkins or to just come over on some pretense. As I delivered each item, they would engage me in conversation, extending my stay in front of them. Invariably I didn’t have to worry about eye contact or conversation because they were staring at the head of my penis which was pointing straight up towards their face. As I was turning to leave one of the first women, she reached out and gave my penis a little squeeze – this served to give the others permission to do so too. So I was now being “handled” on a fairly constant basis and it was getting the tip of my penis slippery. This condition didn’t go unnoticed by the partiers and not only encouraged the continuation of their light touching and stroking, but it now also included an occasional rub of my penis slit. And, it elicited many comments back and forth which further served to heighten both my embarrassment and my erection! The pleasure was getting so intense I was starting to walk on my toes!

Jen noticed how my tension was building and she managed to pull me away from the others before I lost total control and prematurely ended her party. She reached out and led me by the penis back to the kitchen and gave me a list of drink instructions while she made a few announcements. When she was finished, she had me come out with the drinks. “I’d like to propose a toast” she said “everyone get a drink from JerBear. It’s appropriately called a ‘naked waiter’” Amidst the laughter, everyone clinked glasses. The final toast was a signal for the party to wind down. I had ushered the last guests out the door, collected the glasses and was getting my clothes together. “Hey” Jen said, “where do you think you’re going?” She reached out, took my hand and started towards a back room. “I want to make my own naked waiter!”

***************************************

Recipe for “Naked Waiter” drinks

3/4 oz Pernod® licorice liqueur
3/4 oz Mandarine Napoleon® orange liqueur
1 oz pineapple juice
4 oz sparkling bitter lemon soda
Pour into an ice-filled wine goblet, and garnish with a lemon wedge.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Molly's Therapy Couch

The Performance Pouch Story

Plan B