The Nude Beach - Jen's erotic Adventures

When I’d put on my shades, rolled out my towel and slipped out of my shorts, the intention was to let the hot sun and warm sand relax my body and revive my spirits. Both had taken a real beating over the last few days. My company had hosted a series of seminars, parties and events during an annual trade show and as an owner, I was expected to show up and participate in all of them. It had turned into a marathon of negotiations, parties and drinks and then more negotiations. Although I was beat, I still dutifully brought reading material to the beach with the hope that I’d revive enough to try and catch up. With my back to the sun, my notebooks propped open in the sand and a cool drink nearby, theoretically I could get some work done.
Working against these good intentions was the sun -warming my bare buns, the breeze off the ocean keeping me at a comfortable temperature but mostly it was an attractive woman who was making her way down the sand dune – and she seemed to be heading right to me.

Midweek on a nude beach seemed like a safe place to find solitude, especially if one got there early in the day – which I had. The families with kids stay away from that section and the revelers don’t descend until later. I found a spot near the water that sloped up to a sand dune. This worked to keep my head slightly elevated for reading and exposed my backside to the full rays of the sun. Shortly after I settled in, the attractive women and three of her female friends arrived. They seem to have packed for an extended stay with coolers, umbrellas, bags and baskets. And they seemed to be in very good spirits; laughing and chatting as they carried their gear up the dune and found a good spot right above me. It was protected from winds by rocks on two sides and from the boardwalk by two large palm trees. The beach view was unobstructed and they made the most of it by setting up lawn chairs. The only thing between them and miles of ocean was me.

She was wearing a loose tee shirt, a black bikini bottom, sandals, sunglasses and a mischievous grin. She looked about 5'6"and 120 pounds. For a moment I panicked, “she must know me from somewhere. And here I am buck naked while she is fully clothed” but then I realized that we had never met. But that was about to change. Her legs were long, slender and tanned; her breasts swayed in counterpoint to her gait hinting at a firm fullness and her blond hair was pulled back. “Wow” I said to myself “She really is the complete package”.

She walked up close to my head looked down and said “excuse me; I couldn’t hear you over the surf”. “That’s OK, I didn’t know I was speaking out loud” I said and gave an awkward chuckle “Can I help you?” “Well” she said as she lowered her sunglasses so I could look into her large blue eyes. They had the appearance of softness and pleasure and they were not making contact with mine. They were going up and down my back. I could see them traveling down from my shoulder, pausing at my buns and thighs and then traveling back up. “We hate to bother you, but my friends and I wanted to start a small bonfire but discovered we had left our matches back in the car. Rather than walk all the way back I offered to come down and see if you could help”.

Her wandering gaze had already started an involuntary physical reaction in me and I was thankful to be lying on my stomach. I could feel my face getting a slight flush as my penis was swelling and pushing up against the sand. I had to adjust my hips slightly to give myself a little more room. I’ve always had this almost visceral reaction to a female’s gaze – I get hard, very hard and there is nothing I can do about it. I’ve tried all the tricks my male friends had suggested, thinking about football, fishing, algebra equations – nope nothing works, my little buddy takes over and wants to be seen. I adjusted my hips some more and tried to buy some time. She seemed not to notice my discomfort – or if she did, she didn’t let on. I had matches, but they were in the pocket of my shorts and out of reach. I’d have to stand up to get them.

“Sure I can help”, I said, (meaning just as soon as I get back under control so I don’t embarrass myself). “It looks like you’re having a party, are you celebrating anything in particular?” This buying time strategy wasn’t working for me. She was so close; it was hard to keep looking up. My sightline was level with that delicious triangle formed by a gap between her upper thighs and her crotch. I could look right through and see her friends sitting in their chairs watching us and giggling from time to time. This buying- time strategy of was only ensuring that by the time I did get up to get the matches, my growing hard-on would be in full display.

She seemed to sense my dilemma and was enjoying it, because she started on a long story about how they were high school friends that hadn’t seen each other in a long time. They come together for a wedding of one of their friends and before they went back to their home towns had decided to spend the day down here at the beach – and to their surprise it turns out to be the local nude beach (apparently the signs at the parking lot didn’t offer enough of a clue). So they thought “oh, heck let’s just stay”, that’s when they discovered they needed matched and she was designated to see if I could help.

My erection was becoming painful now, I was pressed into the sand and hip movements alone weren’t giving me the room I needed. I was going to have to turn over or get up soon. “Well, I have matches in the pocket of my shorts” I said. “You can grab them if you’d like”. “Oh no” she said, “I can’t just walk down here and start going through your pants – that wouldn’t be right”. “Damn”, I thought. “She does know my predicament.” Well, I’ve been embarrassed before and probably will be again. I could tell she knew she had me because she pushed her glasses back up over her eyes and stepped back to give me some room as I raised myself up off the towel.

I couldn’t see her eyes through the dark glasses but I saw her eyebrows arch in surprise as I stood up. My penis, which had been compressed against the sand, was now free and was quickly extending and rising to a position where the tip was pointing straight up. It felt like a heavy weight extending out from my body and it swung back and forth as I moved. The worst part of it was that I knew that if a woman is looking at it – it will continue to try and grow. I could feel my face grow hot as I blushed and could only stammer out “I’m sorry about this but I can’t help myself”. My new friend recovered faster than I did and flashed a genuine smile “Wow” she said “I guess you’re happy to see me ‘cause you ain’t got a gun or a pocket!”.

We both laughed at her reference to the famous movie line and it broke the ice. She held out her hand and said “my name’s Jen” I reached across and shook it and replied that while my real name is Jerome “friends call me JerBear” while we were still shaking she stepped back and the motion caused her hand to brush against my penis, it lingered momentarily and then she withdrew it. But that slight touch went through my groin like an electric shock. And it was all the encouragement needed for me to start feeling my heart beating in my penis.

I felt an awkward pause in the conversation as I stepped forward towards my shorts. I looked at her glasses once again but now with the sun shining from behind them they became translucent and I could see that she was studying my penis. “So, are you always erect like that when you’re on the beach?” she asked. “I mean it’s none of my business, and I really don’t mind” she smiled “but I am curious if you are like that the whole time”. “No, of course not” I replied, “it takes a pretty girl and an intellectual connection, but if those things are in place, I can’t stop myself”. Now it was her turn to act shy and she gave me a beautiful smile as her only reply.

“Let’s find those matches for you” I said, “I think your friends are waiting for you to bring them back”. “Oh, don’t bother” she said and then gave me that mischievous smile again, “that was just an excuse. We noticed you lying down here alone and they challenged me to come down and check you out. They are going to be SO jealous when I get back.” We both looked up and saw that the three of them were staring at us. We both laughed. Jen said, “in fact, why don’t you come up and introduce yourself? They’d just die if they didn’t get the chance to take a closer look at you. Besides, we don’t have any entertainment planned so it’s great that you were here” she said. I paused a moment too long trying to understand what she had just said and what the implications might be “come on JerBear” Jen said “let’s go”. She turned to lead the way and in the same motion reached back with her palm up and wrapped her fingers around my balls! With a slight tug, she started up the dune. I had to skip along on tiptoes the first few steps startled by her action, but I soon matched her gait and - locked by her hand - managed to follow close enough to avoid discomfort. We went like this all the way to the top where her waiting friends had been watching us with barely contained smiles and grins. Jen pulled me up the last few steps then released her grip and moved back beside me. “Girls” she said, “I’d like you to meet JerBear” she reached around to my backside and gave me a little push forward but kept her hand on my buns “he’s agreed to be our entertainment today!”

“Jen” said one of her friends “when you said you were going down to check him out, we didn’t think you’d be dragging him back here by the balls!”

It took just a few minutes of introductions to feel at ease with Jen’s friends. They were totally comfortable with the added presence of a naked man at their party – maybe it was because they had smuggled in some post-wedding champagne and had a round of mimosas going or maybe it was all because of Jen. She was definitely the master of ceremonies and the action director. After making the introductions, she moved right into a show-and-tell of JerBear. “What she said, what he said and how he looked.” Even to the point of using me as a sort of “show and tell” display. Her girl friends seemed to take this as “Jen as usual” fare and laughed at the proper times. One of her friends, Kate, still seemed a little concerned. When I whispered this to Jen, she brushed it off “Oh, Kate is engaged to her high school sweet heart, I’m not sure she’s seen another naked man. Don’t worry; she is going to have a great time!” Jen seemed convinced that this was a fact that I hoped she was right. Being the only man at a party is one thing but being there naked is another thing entirely. I hoped that everyone was OK with the arrangements.

While Jen seemed to love keeping the conversation alive, she also loved sharing the naked man at the party. She rather insisted that each of her friends get an up close look at me. She did this by positioning me in front of them while they were sitting in their lawn chairs – this put my still-raging erection inches from each of their faces until Jen’s hand gently pushed one of my buns so I would rotate me in front of them and they could get a 360 degree inspection. Halfway through each turn, Jen’s hand position would shift from my bun to my penis and because of its upward curve she could use it like the shift lever of a car to get me “properly” positioned in front of each friend.

She wanted no one to be left out, so we went down the line with all three friends. Kate was particularly curious and inspected the head of my penis for some time – refusing to let Jen turn me around. Finally she said “I thought all men were hairy down there, why aren’t you?” “Well,” I said “I shave myself because I think it looks more appealing to women”. Jen was standing behind me when I said this and strongly disagreed. “Not so” she said, “it’s because the smooth skin feels so fabulous” and to demonstrate for Kate, Jen reached between my legs and brought her hand up to the head of my penis and then sloooooooowly she slid her fingers down my shaft, gave my balls a light squeeze and then dragged her finger nails along the length of them as she pulled her hand out.

“Wow” said Kate, “I want to try that”. “Me too” said each of the party girls in unison. Jen whispered in my ear “I told you she’d have fun” then turned me around so that my buns were facing Kate and she could reach between my legs. In order to reach all of the way to the tip of my penis, Kate had to lean in against my buns. At first she was tentative, but she quickly warmed to task. Being careful, she moved her hands and fingers slowly and lightly. And it DROVE ME CRAZY. I couldn’t help but squirm, wiggle my butt and push myself against her hand. Kate could tell how she was affecting me and when Jen pulled me away, I could see she had a huge smile on her face. Jen wanted to make sure that each girl got a turn and each could as she put it “feel the softness of just-shaved male genitalia”.

OK, so I’ve been achingly hard for an extended period now. My penis is pushing against the air and is seeking relief, but I know that won’t be possible until I can break away from these party girls and get home – or at least get to the safety of my car – if I can hold out that long. I don’t know if all men feel this way or if it is only me, but I can hold myself off for a long time – if I know that there will be a release at some point. But my poor penis is ready to go at any time. It keeps pushing, and if there is no resistance it only serves to make my penis harder, stiffer and point ever skyward. This was the state I was in at the end of the line. It was then that Kate made her next discovery. “Hey” she shouted, “He’s glistening on top”. “That” said Jen “is called pre-cum, and that’s fun too!” Oh no, I thought, I’ve got to hang on a while longer!

“Pre Cum is exactly what it sounds like” said Jen. “Take a closer look Kate”. Jen, resuming her role as action director, again grabbed me by my erection and steered me over to where Kate was seated. Then she pulled up a chair for herself so that the faces of both women were inches from my penis.

I leaned back against the palm tree and tried to relax while the rest of the party girls crowded in around Jen and Kate. I don’t know how I got into this, I thought, but this is both the most prolonged sexual experience I’ve had - and the most exciting. My penis was still pushing against the air and it caused an occasional tremor that the girls noticed. They also seemed quite interested in the veins of my penis which were now thick and bumpy as ropes. But the real interest was the clear liquid starting to pool around the slit of my penis head.

Jen said “I have a little trick I like to do with Pre cum, let me show you girls”. The party girls needed little or no encouragement and laughing, they all spoke at once telling her to go ahead. “Ok, this only works with really hard erections, like JerBear’s here.” She looked up in my eyes and smiled, “It also helps that his erection points up like it does, but that’s unusual”. She reached out and cupped my balls with her left hand and lifted them slightly while maintaining a steady hold. She then took the index finger of her right hand, dipped it in the pool of pre cum and started to sloooowly rub it around the head of my penis. She made circular motions, occasionally interrupted with a sliding motion down the slit of my penis head and back up the other side and then down again. The slippery pre cum let her finger glide back and forth with no resistance. She definitely knew what she was doing and it was a good thing that her left hand had a firm hold of my balls because I wanted to launch right out of my skin. But every time I started to rise up on the balls of my feet, she would apply gentle pressure to my balls and I’d settle down again.

The girls were all clamoring to try this for themselves, but Jen insisted that Kate get the next turn. “After all, girls” she’s engaged “and who knows if she’ll get a chance like this again!” The attention the girls were paying to my erection and the manual stimulation of their lightly gliding finger tips kept the pre cum flowing to the slit in my penis and the arrival of every drop was announced by the party girl presently having her turn. In fact, there was a friendly competition going on to see who could bring forth the most of this lubricating liquid. Surprisingly, being handed off (literally) from girl to girl served to prolong my erection. Each girl had a slightly different grip on my balls and a slightly different finger motion. None were able to quite coordinate the two into the tightly controlled pleasure the way that Jen did. It was probably a mixture of experience and love of her craft that gave her such skill. But whatever it was, I was dying for her to take back control and reapply her magic.

As the last girl was having her turn, Jen lowered her glasses and looked up into my face again and said “see JerBear I told you that you’d supply all the entertainment we needed today” In my condition, I could only nod back at her in reply “but” she said, “we aren’t finished yet - are we girls? It wouldn’t be fair to send him back in this condition. Do we all agree?” What we’d all like JerBear” said Jen “and especially Kate” she glanced over at her friend who blushed at what she knew was coming, “is for you to show us how you pleasure yourself to the point of full release”.

I don’t know what was most shocking to my sensibilities at this statement. The sudden realization that this had all been preplanned and I’d had no clue, that they all wanted to watch me masturbate or that I got such a sensation of burning pleasure at the realization that - yes, I was going to do it!

I glanced over at Kate, who had turned a crimson red at being singled out, but who - at the same time- was moving her chair closer to where I was standing, presumably to get a better view. Jen hastened to explain “As I said, Kate is getting married, but her fiancé refused to masturbate in front of her and Kate would like to watch and see how men like to be touched or stroked to pleasure. And the rest of us, well … we just like to watch” she said with a grin, and the other party girls nodded. I didn’t know what to say – or how to begin, but I was getting desperate for release and for years, I had fantasized about doing this in front of a woman – never imagining that a group audience was a possibility. But I didn’t know where to begin.

The girls solved this dilemma by shifting their chairs into a semi circle around me and the palm tree I was leaning against. Jen leaned over, took my wrist and placed my hand on my penis and said “I think you know what to do, I want you to show us now” and her emphasis was on the “now”. My audience was ready and they wanted the show to begin.

My penis has a natural tilt to the left, so that is the hand I usually use. I began by slowly rubbing the palm of my hand in a circular motion around the head of erection. The pre cum had dried up while we talking, so I licked the palm of my hand and started again, softer and a little more slowly this time. The pre cum started to flow again and brought almost instant relief to my condition. I continued working it around the head of my penis, paying careful attention to slide my index finger up across the slit with each revolution and keeping the lubrication flowing. When my hand was wet enough to glide without friction, I made a fist around the head of my penis and slowly lowered it down the length of my shaft, pulling as I went. This stretched the skin across the head as tight as it could get and caused an audible gasp from the audience – all of whom were not leaning forward in their chairs, inches from my hand. I repeated the motion, a little quicker each time as my hand was now sliding freely up and down. I pushed against my erection with my entire body.

I felt the fluids starting to flow from my balls up into my penis, but I didn’t want to show to end quite yet. The girls were staring with rapt attention and I had lost all inhibitions. I gave myself over completely to the pleasurable feeling and slid my hand down and gently massaged my balls. My breath was coming faster and I didn’t try to suppress a moan that came from deep in my throat.

I wasn’t able to hold out any longer. I grabbed my penis with my full fist and started to rapidly stroke it up and down, squirming against the palm tree and moaning several times. Finally, the sperm shot out. It made three slow arcs right over the heads of the audience and we were all silent for a moment. Then, the girls cheered and laughed and slapped high-fives with each other. I too broke out in a wide grin while I cleaned myself up with a paper towel. Kate seemed very interested in watching my penis return to its flaccid state, so I stayed where I was while she sat with her hands on her chin and watched the erection fade.

“Thank you JerBear” said Jen. “You were a great sport, we all enjoyed ourselves – and hope you did too”. The girls all agreed. Well, if my smile wasn’t enough, I felt a slight twitch down below and knew that now was the time to get out of there – that is, if I really wanted to go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Molly's Therapy Couch

The Performance Pouch Story

Plan B