Sinful Sunday

The female gaze.

 

 I feel your gaze upon my skin as it
crawls from crotch to chest and back there again.
And when it finally rests at the object
of its desire I stiffen from its heat.

It studies every bump, wrinkle and vein
as I unfold, lengthen and become hard.
Standing straight up, exposed and unashamed
I push against your gaze seeking relief.

But for you, controlling my erection
using your eyes and a few chosen words,
is serious play and you work at it.
Relief will come, but not against your gaze

 


I was inspired by last week's Modesty Ablaze's photo in the sun.   It'll be some time before it feels good to expose bare skin outdoors again.  







Comments

Modesty Ablaze said…
Well that is certainly an inspiring exposure !!!
Let's hope for a few more sunny days out yet ...
Xxx - K
P.s. - So glad to be of service !!!

Popular posts from this blog

Molly's Therapy Couch

The Performance Pouch Story

Plan B