What feels good to me


 I like to start by bouncing my limp dick in my hand and feel it gain weight as it fills with blood and starts to swell up. I’m a “grower” type so the change is rather pronounced – and exciting. If I whip my hips back and forth, my penis slaps against my thighs with a whapping sound. And that feels good too. At some point, the “swelling up” changes from making my dick larger to making it stiffer. It starts to lift itself up off my hand and point upwards. At this point there’s a disconnect between me and my dick. It feels like it is its own entity. And to a small degree, it takes over.

My penis head is getting real sensitive now because it is pulled tight. So if I am lightly holding the shaft with my finger tips and swirling the head around my palm it feels like satin and it further increases its sensitivity.

My dick erection will get even tighter and harder if I lightly drag my finger tips from the base of my shaft up to the head and then push back down firmly. It’s like a massage, only now it’s starting to feel very wooden and I can feel its weight hanging off my body

Depending upon how long I’ve prolonged these steps, I may still not be precumming. So I lick my finger tip and then very, very slowly massaging the slit of my penis head. I actually like this best. My dick head is pulled so tight that the slit is now pulled open wide and there is tremendous sensitivity there.

When I do start to precum I grasp the shaft, with my fingers pointing down and my dick head head in the palm of my hand, and slide my hand up and down the shaft while rotating my palm around my head. At this point, my erection is REALLY stiff and pointing straight up. I force the shaft out sideways and rub it against my thigh ... my penis head is getting very sensitive and the smooth skin on smooth skin feels so silky now that I want to explode, but I want to prolong the excitement so I slooooow down. I very lightly, use only my finger tips, pull up on my shaft ... traveling from the base to my head, letting go and then pulling up again. My erection is fighting for something to push against, so I don't push down, only slooooly pull up. Without something to push against I can’t cum easily, but want to even more!

My pelvis is involuntarily thrusting and my dick swings back and forth, its only looseness is at the very base - otherwise it is totally rigid so it swings back and forth like a metronome - moving in counterpoint to the direction my hips thrust out. I keep this up until my precum is running down from my slit, over my penis head and onto my shaft. Now I can firmly grasp my dick and pull my whole hand up and down and it slides so smoothly. I squeeze harder and harder while continuing the up and down motion. My hips are pressing out and my hand is moving slowly but smoothly, I still don't want to come - but I know I can't stop it now. I can feel my juices flowing from my balls and physically feel it pulse in my shaft - where momentarily they're restricted and then it feels like my dick head splits open. So when I do finally cum, my dick is so swollen and my head is so very tight that it squirts …



THAT is what feels good to me. 





Comments

molly said…
That is a fabulous description and a fabulous image to go with it

Molly
Raven Lee said…
A great pic and an extremely vivid piece of writing.
Sexilicious Ash said…
Mmmm, that is a really sexy description. The curve of your penis excites me as well. Very nice!

Popular posts from this blog

Molly's Therapy Couch

The Performance Pouch Story

Plan B