a Christmas bedtime story

 

* no character one was left out intentionally, I just hit the "rhyming  wall". 



'Twas the night before Christmas and all 'round the block

not a creature was stirring, except for my cock

It twitched and it itched and it flopped side to side

I tried to control it but it would not abide.

 

The stockings were hung by the chimney with care,

fishnets and lace ups that show some skin bare

The Sinful Sunday team were snug in their beds;

while visions of play toys danced in their heads

 

When up on my bed there arose such a clatter,

I let go my dick to see what was the matter.

When what to my wandering eyes did appear

big breasts, soft breasts and a curvy small rear

 

They were led by a woman named Molly

 with beautiful legs and laugh oh so jolly.

Modesty, Missy and Elliot, Tom and his too were there,  

all the doms and their subs were  prancing on air. 

 

Ash and deviant and switch bitch too,

All of the sinful group were here 

all just for you. 

Merry Christmas to all.  

And a big Thank you for the fun and distraction from 2020.












Comments

Life of Elliott said…
Wow what a poem. It may not replace Mr. Moore's version, but will sure give a run for it's money. Very clever, Molly will be beside herself, as am I, thanks for including me.
molly said…
Awww this really made me smile. I love your poem and I am glad you have found Sinful Sunday to have been a happy distraction this year

Molly

Popular posts from this blog

Molly's Therapy Couch

Plan B

The Performance Pouch Story