Triptych!

Triptych!

 

I do know that I'm way, way late for this month's prompt party.

I hadn't intended to play along with this month's prompt.

But you all inspired me so much with your imaginative posts 

that I just had to have a go of it myself. 

 

The sole purpose in this post is to explore making a gif 

from three pieces of photos.  Using a bit of free software

and a very willing subject (excuse the 3rd person there) 

We have this as a result.  Don't stare at it, I found it hypnotic.

 

That fact was both odd and disturbing. 


Thanks for your continued indulgence in my passion. 

AND, thank you for looking.  That means a lot to me.


 


 

 

 




Comments

molly said…
This is brilliant and yes very hypnotic. I am glad the prompt inspired you to join in

Molly
Modesty Ablaze said…
Oh my ... I do so LOVE moving pictures!
Especially when they are moving in the directions yours are !!!
Xxx - K

Popular posts from this blog

Molly's Therapy Couch

Plan B

The Performance Pouch Story