licentious

 Licentious

 

 

The October prompt here at Sinful Sunday is "L".   I've been quiet as of late, but when I read that, the word licentious rang out in my brain.        (lacking legal or moral restraints        especially : disregarding sexual restraints).

It triggered a strong desire to post once again.  
Yep,  licentious pretty well describes me and my proclivities.  As well as a few others here at Sinful Sunday, I imagine.    I've stopped trying to understand it. But even the thought of women looking at my nude and erect self sends a thrill from my brain stem straight down to my dick and I get - and stay- hard.  I know that by showing myself this way I'm disregarding moral restraints, but that's me. The real and whole me. And it feels damn good. And sincerely, thank you for looking!



 


Comments

I think as humans we often feel compelled to understand our desires and needs, but life is so much more delicious when we just enjoy them without beating ourselves up over the why. Ace picture too, nice to see you back posting again.
HappyComeLucky said…
Well here you go, here is someone looking.
molly said…
it is a rather lovely site to look at to be fair.... and also sometimes you just have to embrace the things that makes you tick. Sometimes they just are what they are and that is good enough

Molly

Popular posts from this blog

Molly's Therapy Couch

The Performance Pouch Story

Plan B