For Molly

 For Molly

And William and Gemma and Sharon who all suggested this follow up to last weeks post.  Thank you all for recommending a fun photo session.

A long time ago I was a moderator for a CFNM site.  In the interests of generating a stronger voice in from the female members I proposed that if they told me their fantasy scenario, I'd write it, add their characters to it and then post the result.  This led to my blog and The Woodpecker series.  Eventually they asked for visuals to accompany it and that's how I got started posting nude pics online. I'm proud that today there are two women's clubs based on Woodpeckers.  Young women are being encouraged to develop their strong sexuality - whatever form that takes.

So I listen to female voices and when they ask for something I do my very best to deliver it.  EVERYTHING good I know about sex a woman taught me. That's the backstory on this photo series.  I've included several because I couldn't decide which one best fulfilled their request. I may repurpose this effort so your pic preference is appreciated.

I am SORRY there is NO GREEN in it. Well, just a bit with the backdrop (you can see a hint of it in some photos) but it got washed out in the photos. I tried shooting in the open in front of the foliage but with the holiday weekend there was a lot of walkers, bikers and traffic coming by. Gemma you can take your top off and I'm sure the other boaters are enthusiastically supportive and draw near, but if a male drops his shorts the coppers get called in to deal with it. All things considered, I think that's a good thing. 

Oh, lastly, I want to apologize to anyone offended by my over-exuberant penile display. It's not on purpose.  As an exhibitionist, this is what happens whenever I think a female may see me nude.   Sorry, it's just part of the package I come with.












Comments

Anonymous said…
Nude and fully erect, just as it should be.......Sharon, TGC founder
Modesty Ablaze said…
Now that is what I call a full throttle !!!
Xxx - K
molly said…
Yay! I love these. The leather jacket is just so sexy. That first picture, something about the angle of your body and the way your penis is at the same angle as the top of the bike... it just works so well. I think we need more naked you in various places


Molly

Popular posts from this blog

Molly's Therapy Couch

The Performance Pouch Story

Plan B