Last night

Last night 

 I awoke from a very erotic dream.  I had an intense hardon as a result. 

It made getting dressed an uncomfortable chore.   I had stretchy underpants, but that was very restrictive and not comfortable.  And it looked goofy.



Screw it!  I'm going without.  I'll just wear a pair of baggy pants and not stand up in public (for as long as I can).



In support of truth and honesty, I used this gif in my previous blog post as well (honoring a supportive woman's club). But looking at it just makes me happy.   I just LOVE the feeling of having and playing with an erection.



 

Comments

molly said…
Ahh that little bounce... such a joyful thing

Molly
Mrs Fever said…
I see that gif and sing to myself, "Boing!" *laugh*

A delightful way to wake.
Anonymous said…
The solution to that problem is not to wear any clothes at all, like the boys of The Girl’s Club. Hardons are a visual bonus to be seen, shared and enjoyed. Thanks, man.

Bonnie, TGC member

Popular posts from this blog

Molly's Therapy Couch

The Performance Pouch Story

Plan B