Bedtime story (cfnm)

 bedtime stories

This image was originally posted with my CFNM short story "The good neighbor".  Here's an excerpt and a link if you're interested.  

...

"Oh well, I’ll be here for a few weeks AND I’m supposed to be working, not daydreaming about neighbor guys – no matter how delicious they appear to be. So I went inside, put away the groceries and thought I’d read for a while on the deck since the full day of sunshine had warmed things up considerable since this morning. I arranged myself on a comfortable lounge chair in the corner and was through several pages when I noticed movement in the window next door. My neighbor had lowered his window blinds – not all the way since the window was partially open to catch the breeze – but enough so that a person standing couldn’t see in, luckily for me, I’m not standing! By sitting in the low lounge, my eyes were directly across from the opening in the blinds.

...  https://eroticwomanstories.blogspot.com/2007/09/good-neighbors-cfnm.html


 



 


Comments

Modesty Ablaze said…
Oh yes ... sometimes "blind spots" are excitingly fun to come across !!!

Xxx - K
Anonymous said…
Very voyeuristic!
Missy x
Focused and Filthy
molly said…
Oh I do like to watch

Molly

Popular posts from this blog

Molly's Therapy Couch

The Performance Pouch Story

Plan B