The ghosts of christmas

 The ghosts of Christmas

 I'm getting to Molly's prompt, but first I had to visit the ghost of Christmas past.

And then I was prompted by Molly to stay with the ghost of Christmas present. 

Falalalala lalalala....

The song running through my head is Deck the Halls.  I like it because it's so raucous and is best done with real Christmas "spirits".   And if you can't remember the words - join the chorus.


 

Then,  Christmas ghost of the future (Christmas yet to cum!)  I am wishing each and everyone of you a year of sexual pleasures, sexual delights and sexual fulfillment.   And peace - mostly peace.








Comments

Gemma Jones said…
Love all of these images. Your theme was very 'on point'
molly said…
Brilliant

And yes, Peace.

Molly

Popular posts from this blog

Molly's Therapy Couch

The Performance Pouch Story

Plan B