Outtakes - pouches gone wrong

Outtakes - pouches gone wrong

 

 I had a couple of images from last week's posting that I didn't use.  For obvious reasons.

I was going to delete them, but as I was doing so they made me smile.  They're a reminder to me to not take myself or these postings too seriously.  Sinful Sunday is a fun exercise and sometimes that means laughing at yourself.

When taking a photo of the pouch ...

 

 


First, make sure the pouch is big enough.  Then make sure it has room for expansion.  (I always get hard knowing you all will be looking at me). 



And sometimes less is more ... Yeah that's the "performance pouch" I'm trying to wring out every cent of my $5 photo op investment. 







Comments

molly said…
Ha! Still of the opinion that is was $5 well spent

Molly

Popular posts from this blog

Molly's Therapy Couch

The Performance Pouch Story

Plan B