Retro

 Retro

After reading that this month's prompt was "R" I immediately thought "Retro".  Which sent me into the archives for pictures from yesteryear.  I found a few from back in the day. I highlighted one, but included a couple others that haven't been posted here before.

 This first one was taken to accompany a CFNM short story I wrote; How to Make a Naked Waiter

 If you're at all inclined to read it, you can find it here.  Caution: there is alcohol involved, please drink responsibly.

 https://eroticwomanstories.blogspot.com/2007/09/how-to-make-naked-waiter.html

 

 

 


 




 

Comments

Modesty Ablaze said…
Oh that is JUST HOW I like to be waited upon !!! ... AND, of course, I always drink "responsibly" Lol !!! Xxx - K
Molly said…
Love the bow tie

molly

Popular posts from this blog

Molly's Therapy Couch

The Performance Pouch Story

Plan B