The Performance Pouch Story

The Performance Pouch Story 

 


I hate shopping.  I hate everything about it - unless it's to the hardware or music store.   
So when I needed new underwear I went online.  These were described as: white, stretch briefs with a performance pouch.  Just your basic pair of men's underwear. This was a bad purchase decision.
Now, don't you think that somewhere in that description they should have said "see-through"?  Or maybe "performance pouch"  is a synonym for that. Like I am supposed to perform in them.  
 
Another clue should have been that they were only $5.  So it's not worth the hassle of returning them. 

So when Molly gave us the October prompt of "clothes on" I thought of these right away.

But about that "performance pouch" ...  I just assumed they were talking about how it provided some sort of active support. Wrong.

 If they are going to be performative I thought I should turn them into wet briefs for "clothes on" Sinful Sunday.  Something more interesting.

* I kind of broke the prompt rule here by showing some skin. Sorry, but that damn performance pouch was filling up with water and I thought it might end up looking like a fishbowl with guppies swimming around.


with this being the result. 




Now I don't feel so bad about the purchase.  $5 for a photo prop is good by me.






 

Comments

Annie Savoy said…
the water pouring is incredible. Worth every penny of those $5
molly said…
The water pouring is fabulous and I love the resulting image too. The teasing nature of it and I also I love a bulge

Molly
molly said…
Thought you would like to know you are in the round-up this week

Popular posts from this blog

Molly's Therapy Couch

Plan B